It is often said that traditional Japanese cuisine is healthy because it includes various types of fermented foods including miso, soy sauce, natto, and sake. The Cobon is a beverage-type supplement that is designed to allow you to consume a living yeast, which is said to have a positive impact on both your health and beauty.
- 1ml of undiluted Cobon solution includes 90 million natural yeast elements.
- It is suitable for consumers who are conscious of changes in the state of their health due to aging.
- Natural fermentation drink: Cobon is made from natural yeast, fruit, sugar, and ginseng.
- It also contains B vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, β-glucan, and more.
- Non-caffeine drink: it is safe for both babies and the elderly to drink this product.
- It is completely free of additives. This drink is also compatible with the vegan diet.
Before consumption, store this product in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
You can consume it anytime and drink as many as you wish per day; FYI, the majority of users consume Cobon before breakfast, once a day.
Use the attached measuring cup, and dilute 20ml of this drink with water by 6~7 times. However, it is acceptable to adjust the amount and dilution ratio according to your preference.
You can double the amount of Cobon solution for better and quicker results. In contrast, halving its volume to 10ml also allows you to obtain a sufficient amount of yeast.
You can mix Cobon with your favorite drink, or add it to yogurt.
- Net contents: 525ml
- Ingredients: Fruits (apple, mandarine orange, white grape, red grape, ume Japanese plum), beet sugar, natural yeast, Panax ginseng leaf extract
- Nutrition facts (per 20ml): Energy 62.2kcal, protein 0.06g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 15.5g, sodium 0.006g
- Potential allergens: Apple
- Manufacturer name: Daiichikobo Corporation
- Note: Overconsumption may lead to loose bowels, decrease the amount and/or frequency when you experienced it after drinking.
- Made in Japan