Combi Teteo Baby Toothbrush Set contains 3 different toothbrushes offering practice opportunities for your infant to brush teeth independently.
Switch the toothbrush when your kid grow up and have more teeth.
Step 1: applicable from 6-month-old baby and/or when 1~6 teeth are grown.
Step 2: applicable from 9-month-old baby and/or when 6~8 teeth are grown.
Step 3: applicable from 12-month-old baby and/or when 9 teeth or more are grown (start using it when back teeth grow).
- A circular grip end prevents the toothbrush from hitting the throat in case if infant holds it into the mouth.
- Step 1 toothbrush has soft bristles with minimum stimulus. It also has removable plate between bristles and grip which prevents toothbrush from getting stuck in kid's throat.
- Step 2 toothbrush has fairly stimulus bristles designed to get infant adopted to brushing stimulus.
- Step 3 toothbrush has harder stimulus, equal to that of adult's toothbrush bristles.
- Step 2 and 3 toothbrushes have end-rounded bristles which facilitates hard-to-brush area brushing (e.g. interdental space, molar grooves).
- 3 toothbrushes suitable from 6 months old babies to 2 years old toddlers.
- Made in Japan