Combi's Jokin Jozu is a dual-role case sterilizer that can be microwaved. It is fundamentally a baby bottle sterilizer that sanitize by steam but it can also be used as storage case for bottles, nippers or small toys after disinfection.
- It can sanitize up to 3 sets of baby bottles at once (it may be difficult to store 3 sets of large-sized baby bottles).
- Easy-to-use: fill in the water inside the case and microwave it for 5 minutes, and the baby bottle sanitation will be done.
- Contains a small-sized case which can store small parts such as cap, collar, and nipple.
- Recommended for those who wish to disinfect baby bottles quickly and conveniently.
Store baby bottles inside the Jokin Jozu sterilizer, and lay down the case.
Fill in 2 cups of water into the watering hole attached on openable lid. Use a removable cup attached on the lateral side of body.
Put the case into the microwave and heat it for 5 minutes with output wattage ranging between 500~700W.
NOTE 1: Make sure to wash bottles before putting into the Jokin Jozu sterilizer. If microwaved with the milk remained on the bottles, the sterilizer may cause functional disorder due to the oil content.
NOTE 2: This sterilizer cannot be used in the microwave whose output under 500W or over 700W.
NOTE 3: When bottles are stored over 24 hours after disinfection, microwave again. In this case, re-washing bottles is unnecessary.
- Size: W253×D125×H205mm
- Weight: 570g
- Minimum required microwave dimensions: W265×D130×H265mm
- Heatproof temperature: 140℃＝ 284°F
- Made in Japan