Wakame is a type of Japanese seaweed that has been part of the Japanese diet for centuries and is rich in minerals, vitamins and dietary fiber.
Concretely, wakame seaweed contains plenty of essential minerals and vitamins such as iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium and vitamin A which are good for your overall health and kids growth stage as well.
In addition, the presence of dietary fiber keeps your digestive process running smoothly.
This wakame comes in the form of cut wakame; the raw wakame is washed and dried and can be used for various cooking purposes including soups and other dishes.
You can eat wakame with various dishes; miso soup, wakame soup, wakame mixed rice, onigiri rice balls, salads, stir-fried dishes, etc.
Soak dried wakame in water for three to five minutes, the seaweed will expand from ten to fourteen times in size.
For soups, just put it directly into the soup.
- Net weight: 100 g (dried seaweed expands considerably)
- Scientific name: Undaria pinnatifida
- Harvested in Sanriku region, Japan
- Made in Japan
- JMJohn M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/3/23Love this seaweed!!!!
- EBElena B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/27/23Good quality
Very good quality seaweed we use this for miso soup. Will be ordering again.
- KCKhrystyna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/28/23Perfect for miso soup
Just what I needed!
- KSKIYOMI S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/23My go to wakame
I put it into my soup every day
- NPNeil P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/23Soup !!
Every soup I make had this in it - love the taste !!
- PSPamela S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/24/22Dalhoku Sanriku Wakame Dried Japanese Wakame Seaweed
I am very pleased with the Wakame I purchased to use in miso soup.