Feather Hi-Stainless Single Edge Razor Blade Refills 10 Blades
Feather Hi-Stainless Single Edge Blades without metal spine for single blade razors.
Made with high quality stainless steel in Seki, a city in Japan which was traditionally known for manufacturing Japanese swords.
With an edge thickness of just 0.23 millimeter, these double edged razor blades embody the pride of Japanese craftsmen and offer fine quality that appeals to fans all over the world.
- Considered the world's sharpest double edge razor blades.
- The “FEATHER” mark engraved on the blade is a testament of trust.
- Feather blades require no pressure when shaving.
- Coated with platinum alloy and resin for extra durability.
- Not compatible with double-edged safety razors. They are compatible with valet razors.
- Model: FHS-10
- Edge thickness: 0.23mm
- Contents: 10 spare blades
- Made in: Japan