Ginbis Tabekko Dobutsu, are animal-shaped cookies for growing kids. They contain calcium, DHA, and dietary fiber to support their growth.
Each biscuit piece has the shape of pretty animals with their name printed in English on its surface, so you can use it as a material for teaching English vocabulary. For English natives, this product can be a learning material for simple Japanese as its package box has a list of hiragana Japanese terms that correspond to each type of animal in English.
Let your children enjoy the biscuit’s soft biting feel while learning the names of animals in English (or Japanese in some cases).
- Contents: Pack of 10 boxes
- Net weight (per box): 63g
- Main ingredients: Flour, sugar, vegetable oil, margarine, white sesame, shortening (pork-based), salt, dietary fiber, butter, dehydrated DHA-included fish oil
- Nutrition facts (per box): Energy 330kcal, protein 4.7g, fat 17.4g, carbohydrate 39.7g, sodium 0.5g, calcium 120mg, DHA 12mg
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, pork
- Note: Each box of biscuits does not always contain all kinds of animals.
- Made in Japan