This is another version of the Ginbis snacks for children. They are a nutritional chocolate cookies designed to support children’s growth.
Each cookie has the shape of a sea creature and is deeply soaked in chocolate, so you can enjoy the taste of it right to the inside of the biscuit.
There are 47 kinds of sea animal cookies with their names listed in English and Japanese on the backside of the package. If you are a native English speaker, you can strengthen your Japanese vocabulary skill with this product!
This product does not contain egg or egg-based ingredients.
- Contents: Pack of 10 boxes
- Net weight (per box): 50g
- Main ingredients: Flour, sugar, vegetable oil, cacao mass, shortening, cocoa powder, whole skim milk, condensed milk, sesame, salt, collagen (pork-based)
- Nutrition facts (per box): Energy 280kcal, protein 3.5g, fat 16.5g, carbohydrate 29.4g, sodium 0.2g, calcium 95mg
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, pork
- Notes: Each box of biscuits does not always contain all kinds of sea creatures. The holes on the biscuits are made to permeate them with chocolate.
- Made in Japan