Bisco cookies are a Japanese sandwich cookies filled with rich Hokkaido milk cream and packed with nutrition such as calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B1, and vitamin B2, necessary for growth stage.
In addition, the milk used in this product contains lactic acid bacteria, which is a crucial ingredient for proper gut health.
While these biscuits are delicious with their soft texture and rich milk flavor, they can also be enjoyed with a sense of relief knowing that they contain an important gut health bacteria and crucial vitamins.
- Contents: Pack of 5 boxes
- Net weight (per box): Approx. 64.5g (15 pieces)
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, sugar, shortening, lactose, sweetened condensed milk, milk seasoning, whole milk powder, salt, starch, lactic acid bacteria, calcium carbonate, leavening agents, V.B1, V.B2, V.D
- Nutrition facts (per box): Energy 108kcal, protein 1.2g, fat 4.9g, carbohydrate 14.6g, sodium 0.65g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, milk
- Note: Store in a cool place and keep dry
- Made in Japan