Glico Bisco cookies are a sandwich-type of cookie consisting of butter-flavored cookies filled with rich vanilla buttercream.
The cracker-style biscuit is crisp and light, and the portion of soft cream filling inside is just enough to balance the flavor and texture perfectly.
Vitamins such as calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B1, and vitamin B2 are also included in these sandwich cookies, so they are great for growing children. Glico’s Bisco has been popular with families in Japan for nearly 100 years, as a balanced sweet snack with added nutritional value, so you can feel good about indulging a little.
Each box contains 3 packets of 5 cookies, totaling to 15 cookies per box. Pack of 5.
- Contents: Pack of 5 boxes
- Net weight (per box): Approx. 61.65g (15 pieces)
- Ingredients: Sugar, shortening, whole milk powder, vegetable oil, fermented butter, lactose, inulin, salt, buttermilk powder, wheat protein, lactic acid bacteria, vanilla bean seed/calcium carbonate, leavening agent, V.B1, V.B2, V.D
- Nutrition facts (per box): Energy 104kcal, protein 1.2g, fat 4.9g, carbohydrate 13.4g, sugar 12.8g, sodium 0.63g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, milk
- Note: Store in a cool place and keep dry
- Made in Japan
- KCKaori C O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8/17/23Perfect nibbles
It's just perfect for all time nibbles. Not too sweet like Oreos. The biscuit is buttery and slightly salty so makes nice harmony with the cream. The package size is perfect too. Unlike bagged in a big bag, I don't over eat and cookies stay fresh. I want them in my pantry all the time.