Cheeza Camembert crackers contain real camembert cheese blended with cheddar in a balanced manner.
These Japanese crackers have been carefully grilled on the oven to bring out all the aroma of cheese and achieve a crunchy texture.
The creamy and mild taste from camembert combined with the rich taste from cheddar spreads all over the mouth.
Cheeza is a long selling and loved Japanese snack from Glico.
- Contents: Pack of 10 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 40g
- Flavor: Camembert cheese
- Made in Japan
- Justine H.Verified BuyerReviewingGlico Cheeza Camembert Cheese Crackers 40gI recommend this productRated 4 stars12/11/22Unique
These crackers have a very unique taste, definitely pretty funky. For true cheese lovers only. Personally, I prefer the Cheddar flavor. The chips were well packaged and arrived intact, no broken pieces.
- MOHAMMED A.Verified BuyerReviewingGlico Cheeza Camembert Cheese Crackers 40gI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/8/22لذيذ
طعم غني و مميز
- VictorVerified BuyerReviewingGlico Cheeza Camembert Cheese Crackers (Pack of 10)I recommend this productRated 5 stars10/11/22High Quality!
These crackers are in a league of their own.
Light and airy, yet hearty and satisfying.
Great alone, or put it on a charcuterie board! Pairs great with fruit and meat!
- Jane B.Verified BuyerReviewingGlico Cheeza Camembert Cheese Crackers (Pack of 10)I recommend this productRated 5 stars7/28/215 Stars
1. I love Cheeza crackers and I can't find them in the US. 2. Delivery was fast. 3. Packaging was flawless. These are delicate crackers yet they arrived in PERFECT condition. 4. I will be enjoying these over many months as a special treat.
- KittyCaliVerified BuyerReviewingGlico Cheeza Camembert Cheese Crackers (Pack of 10)I recommend this productRated 5 stars10/11/20FANTASTIC "bleu cheese"-like flavor!
I've never had camembert cheese before, but I'm a big fan of "stinky" bleu-veined cheeses like gorgonzola, stilton, etc., so I was hopeful that camembert would have a similar taste profile. I still haven't tried camembert, but I can tell you that these crackers REALLY remind me of those bleu-veined cheeses with a strong cheesy, salty flavor. Truly delicious!