Glico Giant Caplico Chocolate Cone is a favorite snack in Japan, characterized by a foamed chocolate and a crispy wafer cone. Its shape and texture deliver the pleasures of ice cream in a durable format.
The foamed chocolate is double-layered, with an outer pink part in strawberry flavor and an inner part in milk chocolate. These chocolates have a unique light mouthfeel and quickly melt into your mouth - but never in your hand!
This Japanese snack contains calcium and magnesium, perfect choice for a growing child.
The product was renewed recently with improved heat resistance and shape retainability. That means you can eat Caplico at room temperature, and you can also enjoy it chilled by storing it into the refrigerator.
Trivia: some Caplicos feature the face of Capusuke (the product's mascot) drawn on the chocolate. Although it is rare to fin one, if you find Capusuke, it will be your lucky day!
- Net contents: Approx. 34g
- Main ingredients: Sugar, vegetable fat and oil, lactose, cocoa butter, cacao mass, whole powdered milk, whey powder, carbonate (air chocolate) / flour, starch, sugar, vegetable fat and oil, yeast extract, salt (wafer corn)
- Nutrition facts (per pack): Energy 189kcal, protein 1.5g, fat 11.4g, carbohydrate 20.1g, sodium 0.053g, calcium 110mg, magnesium 37mg
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, soybean
- Note: Store this package away from hot temperature (below 28℃= 82.4°F) and direct sunlight.
- Made in Japan