Glico Pretz is a Japanese stick-shaped pretzel snack available in various flavors. These biscuit sticks are seasoned with hotate-shoyu (scallop and soy sauce) with extra-crispy texture.
Seasoned with the soy sauce and umami of scallop and kombu, it has a salty-sweet flavor, so it is ideal for a snack while having online drinking party.
User friendly: thanks to the ultra-fine seasoning powder, the biscuit stick has become less sticky; in addition, the back of the container has “Raku-Tabe Pocket” (literally translates as “easy-to-eat pocket”) which enables you to eat this snack with one hand while playing with your smartphone or reading a book with another hand.
Open the box and take out the package.
Close the box, press the area marked PUSH attached to the backside of it
Softly peel off the area marked PULL in an upward direction.
Insert the package into the peeled pocket so that the package will be set up diagonally.
- Net contents: 55g (27.5g×2 packs)
- Main ingredients: Flour, vegetable oil, starch, dried potato, gluten, sugar, salt, scallop seasoning, kombu extract, dashi powder, spices
- Nutrition facts (per pack): Energy 136kcal, protein 3.2g, fat 5.6g, carbohydrate 17.8g (sugar 16.9g/fiber 0.93g), sodium 0.5g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, squid, soybean, gelatin
- Made in Japan
- Laura T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/9/22I sent as a gift to my son, he told me I NEED TO ORDER them for his upcoming visit
Waiting to receive mine. Can't wait. I love Japanese Taste. They are so very responsive to every stupid question I have.