Green Bell’s tailoring shears are a perfect item for any cutting task related to the tailoring business. Their blades are carefully processed by artisans. Enjoy the quality of this product, which the manufacturer describes as “a high-grade masterpiece with massive design”.
- They are suitable for Japanese/Western dressmaking and handcraft.
- Blades can easily cut any fabric from thin cupra to thick denim.
- They can cut fabrics smoothly and quietly.
- Their metallic handles have an appropriate heaviness, allowing you to hold them firmly.
- Their stainless-steel blades are great in sharpness and durability thanks to Green Bell’s special quenching method.
- Artisan-made blades: these are manually edged with precision by professionals.
- Model number: G-5150
- Material (blades): Stainless steel (bead-blasted),
- Material (handles): Zinc alloy
- Full length: 240mm
- Weight: 254g
- Made in Japan
- TWTammi W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/8/23Very sharp, very smooth
Due to a scissor sharpening gone awry I was forced to buy a new pair of scissors and found these. I love the all metal construction, the perfect weight, and the smoothness of these scissors. I was sad about my old scissors being ruined but this pair has helped me get over the loss. These are a perfect replacement.