Hikari Organic Okonomiyaki Sauce is a flavorful and savory sauce made with domestically grown organic onions, carrots, mandarin oranges, tomatoes, lemons, garlic, yuzu, and shiitake mushrooms. Kelp and bonito dashi stock have been added to give this sauce even more umami flavor.
Experience the taste of nature without being concerned about additives and other nasty artificial ingredients.
- Vegetables and fruits used in this sauce are organic and have only been grown domestically.
- The rice vinegar included in this sauce is made from 100% domestically harvested rice and no alcohol is added.
- Soy sauce added to this sauce is made from domestically produced whole soybeans and wheat which are aged for over a year to give this sauce a deep flavor and aroma.
- Extract from Hiroshima oysters is used.
- Squid salt, bonito, and kelp caught in waters around Japan are used as raw materials.
- It is free of preservatives, colorants, synthetic seasonings, yeast extract, protein hydrolysate, and acidifiers.
Simply drizzle this sauce onto yakisoba, takoyaki, noodles, pork cutlet, or onto whatever you deem fit. This sauce has a mild sweetness and unique savory flavor that pairs well with many foods.
- Net contents: 300g
- Ingredients: Onion, carrot, mandarin orange, tomato, lemon, garlic, citron, shiitake mushroom, cane sugar, brown sugar, molasses, rice vinegar, solar salt, cornstarch, soy sauce, oyster extract, fish sauce, seaweed, spices, mirin, rice shochu, bonito flakes
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 129kcal, protein 2g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 30.3g, sodium 5.3g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, soybean, squid
- Made in Japan