House Foods Kokumaro Japanese Curry Roux Sauce Hot 140g
House Kokumaro Curry Roux is one of the most popular curry sauce mix products in Japan.
A rich yet mild Japanese curry with a smooth and creamy texture.
A renowned brand and food company; House Foods is one of the largest and most trusted curry producers in Japan.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Ingredients for 8 servings:
- 1 box House Kokumaro Curry Roux 140g
- 300g meat
- 400g onion (about 2 average onions)
- 300g potato (about 2 average potatoes)
- 200g carrot (about 1 average carrot)
- 2 tbsp oil or butter
- 1000ml water (note: if you are using a lidded pot, only use 850ml of water. If you are only making a 4 servings, use 600ml of water, or 500ml if using a lidded pot)
How to prepare:
1) Cut meat and vegetables into bite sized portions. Add oil or butter to large pot, over medium heat, stir fry meat and vegetables until well cooked.
2) Add water to boit and bring to a simmer. Periodically skim film that forms on top. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until ingridents have softend.
3) Turn off heat and add curry roux to the pot.
4) Over low heat, stir the pot until all the curry roux has dissolved and the liquid has thickened (about 10 minutes).