O’zack (also expressed as Ozack) is a variation on potato chips that originated in Japan and is marketed by House Foods. If the texture of other potato chips is “crispy”, that of O’zack is “crunchy”.
According to the manufacturer, the chips’ thick texture and bumpy surface make the potato more flavorsome. Take a bite and discover how O’zack is different from other types of potato chips.
This product is norishio (salted seaweed) flavor: it has a hybrid taste of salt and nori seaweed, and the Alpen Salz German rock salt is used to enhance these flavors.
- Contents: Pack of 3 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 68g
- Ingredients: Dried mashed potato, vegetable oil, starch, dried potato powder, dextrin, salt, seaweed powders (aosa sea lettuce, aonori green laver), dehydrated sweet potato, sugar, soy sauce product
- Nutrition facts (per bag): Energy 373kcal, protein 3g, fat 23.3g, carbohydrate 37.7g, sodium 0.88g
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, soybean, pork
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan