Imju Opera Mylash Mascara has no fibers but a special particle that makes eyelashes naturally long.
This innovative Japanese mascara is recommended for people who prefer a natural looking makeup.
- It has a special particle that naturally makes the eyelash long.
- It has a slimmer brush, which catches eyelashes separately even if some of them are short and makes it easy to apply the mascara on the corners.
- It does not smudge with sweat, water and sebum but you can easily wash it off with warm water.
- It contains beauty serums like plant derived extracts and hydrolyzed silk extract.
Comb the eyelashes from bottom to up without doing zigzag.
You can gently remove the mascara with warm water.
- Net contents: 5g
- Active ingredients: Hydrolyzed silk, panax ginseng extract, panthenol, peach leaf extract, apple extract, rosemary extract
- Note: Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- MDMaiko D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/19/22Great mascara
Looks natural but lengthens
- AManna m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/21/21Mylash
The best, found it in Japan. But you can also by it it online.
- WLWinnie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8/22/21Best Lengthening Mascara
This is one of my all-time favourite mascaras!! It creates beautifully long, wispy, fairy-like lashes which I much prefer over volume mascara which can look clumpy and heavy. This mascara separates the lashes for a really great, fanned out look. My only criticism is that it unfortunately does not hold a curl for stubborn Asian lashes so I always used a primer with it (my favourite is the pdc Pmel Essence Mascara Base) but overall, I love it!