A favorite Japanese cookie for more than 40 years, Shiroi Koibito is a delicious, sweet treat for lovers of Japanese confectionary, combining langue de chat white cookies with original white and dark chocolate made especially for Shiroi Koibito in Hokkaido.
Shiroi Koibito cookies have a light and crispy texture that melt in your mouth, perfect as a snack with your cup of coffee or tea.
The cookie recipe used for Shiroi Koibito cookies uses just a few simple ingredients of sugar, butter, flour, and egg whites. A thin layer of high-quality white and milk chocolate is then finally carefully sandwiched between the two langue de chat cookies.
The Ishiya Shiroi Koibito cookies come individually wrapped in a beautifully packaged box featuring an image of Mount Rishiri, one of the most scenic mountains in Hokkaido, making them a perfect souvenir or gift item to present to friends, family, and colleagues.
- Net contents: 24 pieces (12 sandwich cookies filled with white chocolate and 12 filled with dark chocolate)
- Made in Hokkaido, Japan
- VRVictoria R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/18/23Favorite Japanese Cookies
My husband is Japanese and every visit to Japan we stock up on these cookies for ourselves, friends and family! These are a favorite in our household, it was my first time ordering off line and I’m pleased to say they arrived in beautiful packaging and were very delicious!! I look forward to ordering more and highly recommend them.
- LVLong V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/29/22Good
- DCDoris C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6/18/22Nice purchase
Nice biscuits & nice services
- JMJonathan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/13/22Ishiya Shiroi Koibito Cookies
Fantastic taste ! Japanese snacks are the best !
- KAKen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/6/22Highly addictive
I loved everything of it. The individual package slightly confused me though. The white package ones have dark chocolate and the darker packaged ones have white chocolate. Both are equally delicious. Very lite and crispy with perfect amount of sweetness that keep wanting more... It's definitely not cheap but the quality is excellent and everyone should try at least once.
- NPNiv P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/13/21Delicious
My family and I love these cookies. The biscuit is delicate with a soft, yet firm, chocolate center that compliments it perfectly.