A favorite Japanese cookie for more than 40 years, Shiroi Koibito is a delicious, sweet treat for lovers of Japanese confectionary, combining langue de chat white cookies with original white chocolate made especially for Shiroi Koibito in Hokkaido.
Translating to ‘white lover’ in English, Shiroi Koibito cookies have a light and crispy texture that melts in your mouth, perfect as a snack with your cup of coffee or tea.
The dough used to make these Japanese white chocolate sandwich cookies is formed by using just a few simple ingredients, mixing sugar and butter together and adding flour and egg whites. White chocolate is then finally carefully sandwiched between the two cookies.
The Ishiya Shiroi Koibito cookies come individually wrapped in an attractive presentation box featuring an image of Mount Rishiri, one of the most beautiful mountains in Hokkaido, making them a perfect souvenir or gift item to present to friends, family, and colleagues.
- Type: White chocolate
- Net contents: 24 sandwich cookies
- Made in Hokkaido, Japan
- Mariko T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3/3/23Enjoy this wonderful Cookie
- Peter R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/4/23Good but pricey (similarly priced as others - remember to check quantities)
Reminiscent of European cookies. Leave it to the Japanese to copy and make it their own (cars, motorcycles, musical instruments, whiskeys, as well as food, including wagyu and desserts like this one). I think Japanese automobiles and musical instruments are synonymous with quality and value while wagyu synonymous with high quality and high price. Shiroi Koibito (白い恋人, literally "white lover" is similar to wagyu. I purchased this along with Japanese snack Karl (20 packs in the 2nd photo in the background with this on the foreground - black box).
- Dawid P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11/14/22international purchases
Very efficient service and shipping, biscuits of the highest quality :).
- Susan J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/5/22About Ishiya Shiroi Koibito Cookies White Chocolate
I received these cookies as a gift a few years ago. They were so delicious that I bought them recently and sent them out as gifts. They were an instant hit! My friend who is originally from Japan was one of the recipients of this gift. He said this cookie has always been his very favorite.
- Wentao X.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8/13/22Authentic taste
Same taste as ten years ago. Very satisfied with product.