Premium Matcha Butter Sand cookies consisting of two fresh matcha cookies filled with a delicious butter matcha cream mixed with kuromame black beans.
These matcha sandwich biscuits are made using the highest quality Japanese matcha from Uji, a city on the outskirts of Kyoto. In addition to being matcha flavored, these biscuits have a crunchy texture that makes this snack so appealing.
Sandwiched in between the biscuits is a luscious matcha-flavored buttercream filled with kuromame. The buttercream filling is rich without being overly sweet and has a nice amount of matcha flavor. The combination of the crunchy biscuits and soft buttercream is a match made in heaven.
Itohkyuemon is a Japanese tea shop from Kyoto established in 1832 specializing in green tea and matcha sweets. These cookies feature a vibrant green color thanks to the addition of natural Uji matcha, which is famous for its depth of color and flavor.
The cookies are individually wrapped and packed in a nice box making this product a nice and cute gift from the home of matcha, Uji, Kyoto.
- Ingredients: Chocolate (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder), flour, butter, sugar, egg white, shortening, matcha, rice flour, salt, emulsifier, flavoring
- Contents: Box of 5 sandwich cookies
- Made in Japan
- Anny U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/16/22Dr.
My three-year-old grandchild, my daughter, and I all absolutely loved it.
- Christine G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/1/21Great purchase. Would buy again!
The cookies are very tasty. Not too sweet. Fast delivery.
- Atsuko B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3/2/21Matcha butter sand cookies
The cookies are one of the best I have tasted-smooth matcha butter is not overly sweet. Excellent. It’s a bit pricey, however.
- MAX M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/15/21Best in the world.
This is amazing. Excellent taste. No matcha cookeis in the world can compete this one.
- JP Food L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1/15/21Best in the world of Macha cookies
Amazing taste. This is not comparable to your local macha snacks. You should try it once in a life time. Never reget.