This is a luxurious dashi stock pack-type from Izuri that uses only carefully selected materials and is loved by Japanese homecooks and professionals alike. With these special dashi packs, you can enjoy making authentic dashi soup stock at home.
As the name suggests, this particlular dashi is "Kansai style" dashi, meaning that is made with a base of kombu kelp and bonito flakes. The kombu used in this dashi is from Hokkaido, which is known for producing some of the richest, tastiest kombu in Japan. The bonito flakes also come from Yaizu in Shizuoka, one of the most famous production sites of katsubushi (bonito flakes) in Japan.
In addition to using only natural ingredients, this dashi stock is free of any additives, chemical seasonings, and preservatives.
Enjoy making authentic, Kansai-style Japanese food at home thanks to this tasty dashi!
- Boil a pack for 3 to 5 minutes without tearing to make instantly delcious dashi stock.
- Use the soup stock for dishes such as oden, miso soup, and chazuke.
- After boiling the dashi pack, you can open the pack and place the contents on top of rice or mix it with pickles.
- Net contents: 8g per packet x 12 packets
- Ingredients: Dried kombu kelp, bonito flakes
- Made in Japan