Yatsuhashi Cinnamon Cookies are long-selling Japanese cookies made of rice flour that have a simple and nostalgic taste.
Izutsu Yatsuhashi is a well-established confectionery company in Kyoto. Baked in the shape of a koto, a traditional musical instrument of Japan, its name comes from Kengyo Yatsuhashi (1614-1685), a famous koto composer and performer.
Yatsuhashi Cinnamon Cookies are made from natural rice flour, cinnamon, sesame, soybean flour, and sugar so it is a healthy and also gluten-free confectionery. Cinnamon is an uncommon flavor for Japanese sweets, making these cookies even more special. If you love cinnamon-flavored sweets, be sure to add yatsuhashi to your list.
Yatsuhashi cookies have a hard and crunchy texture and can be eaten plain or served with coffee, tea, or ice cream to make an even more delicious treat. The rich cinnamon flavor will spread through your mouth from the very first bite creating a warm aroma.
- Ingredients: Sugar, rice flour, cinnamon, soybean flour, white sesame
- Contents: 48 cookies box
- Made in Japan
- EKERIN K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/30/23Cinnamon cookies
We were only able to find these in Kyoto!
- PGPamela G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/4/23Wonderful and delicious cookies
These cookies are delicious and remind me of my seven incredible months in Kyoto in 1992. The finely ground cinnamon and shape of a koto represent Japanese attention to detail.
- AJApril J Havener F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/18/23Love these
I’ve always loved these when I had them as a kid from a friend and when I visited Kyoto. I’m thrilled they are now available online and will purchase them again.
- CWChristin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/10/22Very good!!
Service good and in time (6days)...thank you!!
- LMLewczyk, M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/4/22Healthy snack
Addicting, must like cinnamon
- KLKristina L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/3/22The best
You won’t regret it, just order) it was me who had been looking for this cookie for 14 years, I finished my 2 boxes and ordered 5 more 😁