Your new favorite snack is calling your name! A combination of hard and chewy rice crackers that are deeply seasoned with umami-rich shoyu soy sauce.
Kameda Double Dipped Soy Sauce Senbei Rice Crackers are unconventionally rich-flavored due to their unique manufacturing processes: crackers are broken into pieces to absorb more soy sauce and each piece is dipped into the sauce twice. That way, you can experience twice as much flavor from Japanese shoyu.
Chew these crackers well, and you can sense the aroma of soy sauce to the fullest degree. If you were looking for a new savory snacking option, you'll thank us later once you get your hands on these delectible soy sauce senbei rice crackers.
According to the manufacturer, the thickness of the soy sauce seasoning differs depending on the size of the crackers. Discover both new textures and depths of soy sauce flavor with these shoyu senbei!
- Contents: Pack of 3 bags
- Net weight (per bag): 120g
- Main ingredients: Non-glutinous rice, soy sauce, sugar, mirin, dextrin, protein hydrolysate, salt, powdered soy sauce
- Nutrition facts (per 120g): Energy 449kcal, protein 10g, fat 1g, carbohydrate 100g, sodium 3.72g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, soybean, gelatin
- Made in Japan
- Lenora S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/26/23Savory and Crunchy
I love the deep flavor of these senbei crackers. Yummy!