Kameda Kakinotane is a well-known Japanese snack consisting of orange seed-like rice crisps (senbei) with peanuts. This is a variation of this product with a complex taste of spiciness and sourness.
It is seasoned with real dried ume (Japanese plum) flesh with a tangy punch of shiso perilla. Its unique taste makes this snack a perfect finger food to go with beer.
It is also seasoned with the dashi (stock) of kombu and seafood, so it can be a lovely and savory treat.
Kameda is the No. 1 brand of rice snacks in Japan and Kakinotane series is their flagship product. Enjoy its fine quality at home.
- Net contents: 164g
- Main ingredients: Non-glutinous rice (from Japan), starch, peanuts, soy sauce, ume shiso seasoning, sugar, seafood extract seasoning, protein hydrolysate, kombu extract, dried plum flesh
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 454kcal, protein 12.4g, fat 14.9g, carbohydrate 67.5g, sodium 2.17g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, peanuts, soybean, chicken, pork
- Made in Japan
- Haruko A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/5/23Great flavor
It has well balanced sweetness and saltiness. Only problem is that I can’t stop eating it. Delicious!!!
- Hitomi S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/6/23Great snack!
Ume is my favorite flavor and the taste & crunch is perfect!
- Aki T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/18/22Added layer of flavor
The slight umeboshi flavor along with shoyu flavor of arare was delightful!