The Kamenoko Tawashi Hemp Palm Brush is more flexible yet harder than ordinary palm scrubbers. It especially cleans well kitchen utensils such as wooden cutting boards, dishes, pots and pans. Another common use of this biodegradable brush is to clean the skin of fresh vegetables such as carrots, radishes, potatoes, etc.
Kamenoko scrubber is an essential item in any Japanese household that has been sold for more than a century!
Kamenoko is a Japanese company that started in Tokyo more than 100 years ago and still makes its brushes by hand. "Kamenoko" means turtle and "Tawashi" scrubber in Japanese. This name was given to this tool in reference to its shape and because of its long life span similar to turtles.
- Every single scrubber is handmade by proficient artisans.
- You can wash things you hesitate to wash with palm scrubbers like stainless, glass, enamel, clay pottery, or teflon.
- Extremely durable, hard and waterproof.
- Has a small stainless steel hook so you can hang it up to dry.
- Biodegradable, all-natural scrubbing brush.
- Size: 55 x 30 x 80 mm
- Heat resistant temperature: 90ºC
- Material: Hemp palm fiber (trachycarpus) and stainless steel (hook)
- Made in Japan