Allie got renewed with more improvements in its features. One of the noticeable changes is that the latest version has become more eco-friendly.
Most sunscreen contain an ultraviolet absorber called ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (also known as OMC), which cause heavy damage to coral reef, so several countries legally prohibits using OMC-contained sunscreens. However, you can safely use this product because it does not include the OMC.
- Beach Friendly Prescription: non-OMC and coral reef-safe sunscreen that can satisfy a legal requirement and the like.
- Powerful UV protection of SPF 50+ and PA++++
- It will not easily thin out in water, sebum, and friction against towel, clothes, and face mask.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates your skin and make your skin look dewy.
- Less sticky and greasy yet can easily rinse off with a normal hand soap.
- The gel prevents your skin from sticking with pollen, dust, and PM2.5.
- This sunscreen can be used as a makeup base.
- Both package and tube contain less plastic than the previous version.
- Compact-sized UV gel, convenient to carry around.
- Free of fragrances and colorants.
After your basic makeup routine, take a pea-sized amount of the gel on your hand, and spread to your entire face.
To obtain sufficient UV protection, apply a generous amount of the gel. If necessary, reapply every 2~3 hours.
You can wash off this gel with normal soaps, but use a makeup remover if you apply a foundation.
- Net contents: 40g
- Active ingredient: Hyaluronic acid
- Notes: Close the cap tightly when unused. Do not let the gel directly attach to your clothes and accessories; wear these after the gel dries completely.
- Made in Japan
- SarahVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type OilyRated 5 stars10/18/22Wonderful sunscreen
Love the feel of this! Applies and reapplies nicely, very moisturizing. Probably better for dry skin. It does leave a little bit of a white cast if you have darker skin.
- CandyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/16/22So light yet so strong
You can be confident that your face will be protected all day. Rubbing against a face mask will not decrease its performance.
- Sheena Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/7/214th Time ordering this
This is one of my top 2 favorite sunscreens! I have to buy multiple bottles when I place an order because everyone in my family prefers Allie sunscreen over what we can get in the US. This sunscreen provides good protection for my son when playing long baseball tournaments in the Texas sun. He burns so easily but Allie offers good coverage. The sunscreen doesn’t have any strong smells. It is creamy and has a slight white tint that blends after it sits on the skin. It’s a must have!
- IngmarVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/24/21Great sunscreen
This product is amazing. the combination of filters is great and the texture is very light. I will repurchase this one for sure