Kikumasamune High Moist Lotion contains Japanese sake, ceramide and placenta extract to highly moisturize, soothe and tone your skin. In addition, arbutin is also added to the formula for brightening the skin.
The sake used to create this Japanese skin care lotion is high quality Junmai Ginjo sake from Kikumasamune brewery. Sake is packed with many amino acids which are good for the skin.
This sake skincare lotion is transparent yet very moisturizing so suitable for dry and rough skin.
Large size and easy-to-use pump bottle to use it both on face and body.
- Net contents: 500ml / 16.9 fl oz
- Suitable for dry and rough skin.
- Irritation-free formula and smooth, dry and non-sticky texture.
- Low pH, colorant-free, mineral oil free, ethanol-free.
- Made in Japan
- Carolina R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type DryRated 5 stars9/3/22So moisturizing!
Truly a great product and I would buy it again from Japanese taste ! So hydrating! Thank you so much.
- Rebecca V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/23/22Amazing
Leaves my skin soft
- Edvina A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/16/22Excellent lotion
I lost count how many bottles of these lotion I have used so far. It is super moisturizing, perfect for dehydrating and dry skin. It is also excellent for layering.
- Gudrun H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/15/21Soft skin
This liquid is perfect does not clogged pours & non greasy Swimming in chlorinated pools is hard on the skin Heavy lotions are also bad for the skin in summer as well as the pool. This light liquid lotion is perfect for me
- Erica B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/15/21Love this lotion >3
This lotion is deeply hydrating and brightening.After using it my skin feels rich,moisturized and pleasantly tacky. I'm in love with this lotion >3 Only sidenote is the smell of sake:i don't mind it and it vanishes after a few minutes but during application it comes out quite strong,so be careful if you are sensitive to fragrances.