Not only does the Sekkisei Skincare UV Gel protect your skin from ultraviolet rays but it can also keep your skin hydrated for a long period of time. It is tested for allergens and on people with dry skin, so you can also expect it to be gentle on your skin.
- The UV gel spreads over your skin well and is light in texture so you will hardly sense it.
- Its anti-pollution formula defends your skin from dryness, dust, dirt, pollen, and other sources of damage.
- You can use this product as a skincare item for spot prevention.
- The manufacturer’s newly-invented technology allows this sunscreen to have long-lasting moisturization benefits.
- Formulated with serum made from coix seed (also known as Job’s tears or adlay), it gives your skin a bright and clear finish.
- It also contains three kinds of Asian herbs for better skincare results.
- It increases the stay-on effect of cosmetics you apply after this sunscreen including foundation.
- You can effortlessly wash off this sunscreen with normal facial wash and hand soap.
Shake the container well before use.
For the face, use this product as the last step of your morning skincare routine, applying a sufficient amount of the gel and spreading it evenly over your face.
For your body, apply the gel directly to the skin, then rub it with your hands in a circular motion.
- Net contents: 90g
- Active ingredients: Fermented coix seed solution, rose myrtle fruit extract, angelica root extract, melothria root extract
- UV protection: SPF50+/PA++++
- Made in Japan