This Kuki black sesame oil has a delicious nutty flavor that is deeper and richer than standard sesame oils.
This pure black sesame oil is made with carefully selected sesame seeds and traditional pressing methods. It is ichiban shibori oil, meaning oil from the first pressing. Sesame seeds are cold-pressed using traditional methods only a single time, which allows Kuki to harvest only the best oil from their sesame seeds.
Thanks to Kuki's proprietary manufacturing methods, this black sesame oil has over 50% more sesamin content when compared to oil from their previous production methods. One tablespoon (14g) contains about 100mg of sesamin.
Kadoya is an edible oil refining company with more than 130 years of history. They are dedicated to producing the highest quality sesame oil that doesn't negatively impact the environment or peoples lives. Therefore, they've worked hard to attain Fair Trade certification, and ensure that oil of their sesame seeds are cultivated under ethical conditions, with minimal waste, by agricultural cooperatives.
- Kuki Black Sesame Oil is only made from carefully selected sesame seeds, without additives.
- Sesame is rich in fiber, calcium, iron, and sesamin.
- Rich in healthy polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Black sesame oil has a rich and nutty flavor, far stronger than typical white sesame oil.
You can eat as it is by putting on salad, steamed vegetables, soup, fried egg, or you can cook with fish, meat, pasta and rice as you like.
Just by adding a few drops, you can feel the rich roasted flavor of sesame spread throughout your dish.
- Net contents: 150g
- Made in Japan
- AGAdair G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/16/20Great product
I love this oil. I use it in all sorts of dishes and it never disappoints. I will definitely be purchasing again.
- CLCindy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5/17/20Good product
Great product, the packaging is glass!