Matsutake mushrooms are highly sought-after due to their great taste and texture. Matsutake soup is a fall favorite in Japan, a simple and light broth that both warms you up and hits you with an explosion of flavor. This matsutake mushroom soup has been freeze-dried, so that you can enjoy the true flavor and texture of the ingredients wherever you are.
This deep and flavorful soup contains plenty of aromatic matsutake mushrooms balanced with a delicate bonito broth, so that you can enjoy the authentic flavor of premium made-in-Japan matsutake soup at your dinner table just by adding hot water. It uses quality ingredients like mitsuba, yuzu and kelp to not only balance the flavors, but season the soup perfectly.
- Freeze dry technique keeps nutrition, aroma, taste and texture of ingredients very well.
- Extremely convenient to eat both at home and outdoors, as it's light and easy to prepare.
- Natural, quality ingredients.
Place one serving of soup into a bowl or cup and add about 160ml of boiling water. Stir well, allow to cool, and enjoy.
- Contents: 6 servings
- Ingredients: Matsutake mushrooms, mitsuba, bonito flake extract, dextrin, starch, yuzu peel, kelp yeast, yeast extract, salt, gelatin, bonito flakes
- Potential allergens: Wheat, matsutake, gelatin
- Made in Japan
- JCJulian C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/30/22Amazing!
These soups were my favorite; the flavor is insane compared to what you can get here in the US. I highly recommend it to anyone.