This is a Japanese red miso paste carefully made to fully enjoy the original taste of the raw ingredients. The best way to enjoy this superb miso paste, it is to make a miso soup with root vegetables and meat or tofu.
Aka or red miso paste basically has a darkish-brown color with a characteristically rich, full-flavored, and salty taste. It can be used as a secret ingredient of robust dishes like curry and beef stew.
This product is a raw miso paste; so no heat processing has been adopted to make this Japanese miso. This makes the yeast alive in the paste, which has an important role in aiding digestion, softening the other ingredients when cooked together, and boosting up the umami taste.
Unlike most miso pastes, this one is more suitable for every consumer as it does not contain additives nor alcohol.
- Net contents: 750g
- Ingredients: Soybean, rice, solar salt
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 192kcal, protein 11.9g, fat 6.0g, carbohydrate 22.5g, sodium 4.7g (12.0g in sodium chloride equivalent)
- Miso type: Red miso
- Notes: For best quality, store this product in a refrigerator. This product might have white particles on rare occasions; this is the yeast and is a result of natural fermentation thus it is harmless even when consumed.
- Made in Japan
- TWTerry W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/5/23Great!
I'm new to miso but this product has made it a regular addition to my cooking. Wonderful Taste.
- NPNeil P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/15/23Red miso
I love this miso brand- thank you so much!
- ARAnna R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/29/22Very happy customer
So happy I found this company. The red miso paste is delicious.
- DRDanny R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/7/22Lots of good miso
I didn't have miso paste at any local stores. This miso arrived quickly and tastes great, still fresh after being posted. Very good service, good size, good taste.