This is a mellow white miso paste carefully made to fully enjoy the original taste of the raw ingredients. The best way to enjoy it is to make a miso soup with root vegetables and meat or tofu.
Shiro or white miso paste basically has a light yellow color whose taste is often described as mild and sweet. This is a versatile miso paste that combines with any dish.
This product is a raw miso paste; so no heat processing has been adopted to make this Japanese miso. This makes the yeast alive in the paste, which has an important role in aiding digestion, softening the other ingredients when cooked together, and boosting up the umami taste.
Unlike most miso pastes, this one is more suitable for every consumer as it does not contain additive nor alcohol.
- Net contents: 750g
- Ingredients: Soybean, rice, solar salt
- Nutrition facts (per 100g): Energy 195kcal, protein 10.5g, fat 5.6g, carbohydrate 25.7g, sodium 4.6g (11.7g in sodium chloride equivalent)
- Miso type: White miso
- Notes: For best quality, store this product in a refrigerator. This product might have a white objects on rare occasions; this is the yeast and is a result of natural fermentation thus it is harmless even when consumed. Package design may be subject to change without notice.
- Made in Japan
- DSDebbie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/8/23My favorite miso
This miso paste has the perfect mix of the mild white miso flavor with perfect umami flavor. I use it in dressings and sauces and it's just so much tastier than the miso that is typically carried in U.S. stores.
- AKAsha K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/9/23Asha
I like the white miso paste very much.
- ARAnna R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/29/22Just wonderful.
Love this white miso paste- great for miso soup and marinade.
- RARomi A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7/6/225 Stars
Taste amazing and goes well with all kinds of meat as marinade