This product is a furikake flavored with wasabi (Japanese horseradish) and produced by Japanese major seasoning maker Marumiya.
Furikake is a Japanese condiment mainly used to sprinkle it on top of rice. This one consists of wasabi, seaweeds, sesame, and dried bonito flake. An excellent balance of pungency and umami that suits very well with rice.
Can use as a condiment for foods other than white rice. By adding this product to pasta, salmon, chicken, salad, and salad, you can enjoy the irresistibly spicy dishes.
Contained in a glass bottle that is easier to flake than bag contained furikakes, and is convenient to use it as a tabletop seasoning.
- Net contents: 100g
- Main ingredients: Powdered wasabi horseradish, sesame, nori seaweed, aosa seaweed, bonito flake, salt, sugar, flour, mirin (sweet cooking sake), matcha
- Nutrition facts (per 2.5g): Energy 12kcal, protein 0.54g, fat 0.68g, carbohydrate 0.81g, sodium 0.35g, calcium 13mg
- Potential allergens: Milk, wheat, sesame, soybean
- Made in Japan
- Star C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/26/23Happy to find this
Great addition to our pantry.
- AnnaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/4/22Very good!
Very good with rice and avocado!!!!!
- wynema t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8/10/225 Stars
Everything was packed very well and received. Thank you. It is all so delicious. Highly recommended your company to my Facebook friends .
- Sophia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/8/22Marumiya Wasabi Furikake Rice Seasoning 100g.
Good quality as expected. Very happy with this item and will be purchase again.