This nori seaweed is produced by Marusan, a Japanese company which was previously a wholesale merchant of nori seaweed and is currently one of the oldest companies solely dedicated to nori products.
The nori used in this product is from the Ariake Sea, a sea located in Southwestern Japan and noted for the quality of the nori produced. Ariake nori sheet is famous for its shiny surface and rich umami.
Available in whole size (approx. 20cm²) with great volume of 50 sheets. A family-size product from where you can make great number of norimaki (rolled sushi) or temaki-sushi (hand wrapped sushi). You can even eat it directly or add it into your favorite dishes as a condiment.
An user-friendly plastic bag which has a convenient resealable zipper useful in preventing the nori sheets from getting soaky (FYI, nori sheets are very vulnerable to humidity so the taste and flavor sharply deteriorate if exposed to wetness during storage).
This Japanese nori seaweed is processed through careful toasting, which gives a pleasantly nice flavor of ocean. Enjoy its lovely scent and crunchy texture.
You can eat it as it is. You can also use the nori by wrapping it in your homemade sushi.
In case if you wish to use as a condiment (e.g. adding into soup, salad, pasta, potato salad, marinade, etc.), tear the nori with your hand or cut it into bite-size or smaller before use.
- Net contents: 50 nori sheets
- Notes: Storage in a dry place. Consume all as soon as possible once opened. This product contains a desiccant inside to preserve freshness.
- Made in Japan
- Behroz S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/4/23Nori seaweed
I bought 4 packs for my saltwater aquarium fishes my fish love this nori veg .was very fresh and perfect quality and good prices. Thanks 🙏
- Terry W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/31/22Better
A replacement for Chinese made nori I purchased previously. Japanese quality is apparent. Will buy again.
- Shiela V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/16/22Marusan Ariake Nori Sheets
This seaweed tastes great in onigiri (rice balls) and nigiri sushi!