This is a unique Japanese drinking vinegar made with real blueberries. If you’re not familiar with drinking vinegar, it is a popular, delicious, and nutritious way to add more vinegar to your diet.
Blueberry vinegar and traditionally crafted rice vinegar have been infused together and sweetened with natural brown sugar to create a delicious and healthy beverage.
Free of chemicals, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
- Made of pesticide-free blueberries and rice vinegar using rice malt from Kagoshima.
- Does not contain chemical seasonings, yeast extract, artificial sugar, artificial flavorings, or caffeine.
- Dilute 2 to 5 times with water or carbonated water and enjoy as a beverage.
- Add as a topping for ice cream or yogurt if desired.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight and store at room temperature. After opening, please store in the refrigerator.
- Ingredients: Brewed vinegar (blueberry vinegar, rice black vinegar) (manufactured in Japan), processed brown sugar, dietary fiber, concentrated blueberry juice
- Expires 2 years after date of manufacture
- Made in Japan