This is a unique Japanese drinking vinegar made with real Japanese strawberries. If you’re not familiar with drinking vinegar, it is a popular, delicious, and nutritious way to add more vinegar to your diet.
What makes this Japanese drinking vinegar truly unique is that it is made with Migaki strawberries, a luxurious strawberry native to Miyagi prefecture. Migaki strawberries are combined with rice malt to make strawberry vinegar and is then infused with strawberry juice to make this luxurious and healthy drinking vinegar.
Free of chemicals, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
- Made using real Migaki strawberries, a variety local to Miyagi prefecture.
- Does not contain chemical seasonings, yeast extract, artificial sugar, artificial flavorings, or caffeine.
- Dilute it 2 to 5 times with water or carbonated water and enjoy as a beverage. Additionally, if you like alcohol, you can use this Japanese vinegar as a base for cocktails.
- Add as a topping for ice cream or yogurt if desired.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight and store at room temperature. After opening, please store in the refrigerator.
- Ingredients: Strawberry vinegar (strawberry, rice malt) (produced in Japan), strawberry juice, rare sugar, dietary fiber
- Expires 2 years after date of manufacture
- Made in Japan