This square copper frying pan from Marushin is perfect for making Kanto-style Japanese tamagoyaki omelettes.
Copper has excellent thermal conductivity and heat retention properties, so the heat can spread uniformly over the cooking surface. As a result, you typically use less energy while cooking, and the omelette will be cooked more evenly, with fewer dak spots.
Copper cookware is very durable, hygenic, and corrosion-resistant. The square shape of this pan is in the Kanto (eastern Japan) style, so if you're interested in cooking Kanto-style omelettes, it's perfect for you.
- Copper cookware is a top-of-the-range cookware that meets the highest cooking requirements.
- With copperware the heat spreads evenly so the risk of scorching the meal is significantly reduced.
- Food prepared with copper cookware stays warm longer than food prepared with other types of cookware.
- Compared with iron and stainless steel, copper conducts heat five times better and twenty times better, respectively.
After using the pan, wait to cool down and clean with kitchen paper. Brush the pan with a bit of oil and store.
Another option is to clean with a sponge and soak lightly if you are concerned about oil.
- Size: 18x18 cm
- Note: This product is not IH compatible.
- Made in Japan
- GSGlenn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/20/22Good quality
Great product - nice weight and size - lovely finish. A happy customer - recommend!