Most bread pans are made of aluminum steel, but sometimes they get vulnerable to corrosion and the dough starts to stick to the inside of the mold. Use this mess-free Japanese loaf pan to bake bread loaves stressfully.
Made of tinplate and coated with Teflon for easy removal after baking. In addition, Teflon coatings if used properly can last for more than 3000 releases (baking cycles) – compared to the typical 250-300 releases of silicone glaze type coatings. This means that this pan will need less recoating, saving significantly on costs and oven down time.
The mold comes with a cover to keep moisture and a copper wire attached to the rim to support better heat conductivity.
Make authentic Japanese milk bread at home with this premium metallic-black bread loaf pan. This handmade shokupan mold can bake up to 1 lb. bread loaf of shokupan, milk bread, corn bread, and any other loaf!
- Great conductivity
- Heavy-duty durability: Teflon coated which is more durable than normal silicon coating.
- No need to dry-heat: can bake the bread without dry-heating in advance.
- Non-stickiness facilitates the smooth release of the baked foods.
- Easy to clean and maintain
Before and after use, wash this product well with a neutral detergent. Do not rub the surface strongly or the Teflon coating may peel off. Do not apply an abrasive to this product.
After cleansing and when storing the mold, make sure to dry it completely or it might cause corrosion.
For a longer lifespan, the manufacturer recommends that you apply oil or butter on the cooking surface before baking.
- Materials: Tinplate with Teflon coating, copper wire (rim)
- Size (L×W×H): Approx. 190 × 100 × 105mm (body) / 180 × 90mm (lid)
- Maximum heat capacity: 230℃
- Notes: This product is not dishwasher-safe nor microwavable. There may be scratches on the surface but these are generated during manufacturing processes thus there are no problems with the product quality.
- Producer: Matsunaga Seisakujyo
- Made in Japan
- SJStewart J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/16/22Well made for an artisnal bread making fan.
a gift for my son who is passionate about his bread-making. this will add to his repertoire.