Posca is a multi-purpose marker pen brand from the Japanese stationery manufacturer Mitsubishi Pencil. Its ink is similar to Poster Color, so it has a vivid hue and is free of bleed-through.
- The ink remains vibrant even if drawn on dark-colored paper.
- When the ink is dried, you can perform layering without the colors underneath becoming see-through.
- You can paint colors on almost any material, such as plastic, metal, glass, photos, mirrors, and wood.
- Once dried, it becomes resistant to light and smudging.
- A fine tip allows you to paint a small area with good accuracy.
- Made with special water-based pigment ink, it is odorless.
- This product has eight color variations: blue, sky blue, green, yellow, red, pink, white, and black.
For first use, shake the marker well without opening the cap.
Place the tip of the marker on paper with a flat surface and lightly press it downward several times until it generates ink.
- Model number: PC-3M 8C
- Ink material: Water-based opaque pigment ink
- Tip type: Thin round tip
- Tip size: 0.9~1.3mm
- Contents: 8 markers
- Notes: This product has two different package designs, but there are no differences in quality and color variation. Make sure to close the cap tightly when unused.
- Made in Japan