Posca is a multi-purpose marker pen brand from the Japanese stationery manufacturer Mitsubishi Pencil. This ink color set comes in 7 pastel colors, so they have a vivid hue. They also do not bleed through paper.
- The ink remains vibrant even if drawn on dark-colored paper.
- When the ink has dried, you can perform layering without the colors underneath becoming see-through.
- You can brush the colors on almost any material, such as plastic, metal, glass, photos, mirrors, and wood.
- Once fully dry, the colors become resistant to light and smudging.
- A fine tip allows you to paint a small area with good accuracy.
- Made with special water-based pigment ink, the markers do not contain an oder.
- This product has seven pastel color variations: sky blue, pastel green, pastel yellow, pastel orange, coral pink, light pink, and pastel purple.
For first use, shake the marker well without opening the cap.
Place the tip of the marker on paper on a flat surface and lightly press downward several times until it generates ink.
- Model number: PC-3M 7C
- Ink material: Water-based opaque pigment ink
- Tip type: Thin round tip
- Tip size: 0.9~1.3mm
- Contents: 7 markers
- Made in Japan