Posca is a multi-purpose marker pen brand from the Japanese stationery manufacturer Mitsubishi Pencil. Its ink is similar to Poster Color, so the colors have vivid hues and do not bleed through.
- The ink remains vibrant even if drawn on dark-colored paper.
- When the ink has fully dried, you can layer additional colors without the underneath layers of color becoming see-through.
- You can paint colors on almost any material, such as plastic, metal, glass, photos, mirrors, and wood.
- Once completely dried, the ink becomes resistant to light and smudging.
- Made with special water-based pigment ink, it is odorless.
- Extra fine tip that allows you to precisely color or mark small areas of paper.
- The ink can be easily rubbed away with water.
- This product has 12 color variations: purple, pink, red, orange, yellow, yellow-green, light blue, blue, brown, white, and black.
For first use, shake the marker well before opening the cap.
Place the tip of the marker onto a paper on a flat surface and lightly press it downward several times until it generates ink.
- Model number: PC-1M12C
- Ink material: Water-based opaque pigment ink
- Tip type: Extra fine round tip
- Contents: 12 markers
- Made in Japan