1 / 3
Rated 4.8 stars
Mizkan Kinno Gomadara is a Japanese sesame sauce used as a dressing or dip sauce.
Made with selected gold sesame seeds and black rice vinegar.
Thick and rich texture.
- Ingredients: vegetable oils (including sesame oil), soy sauce, sugar, ground sesame, black rice vinegar, brewed vinegar, egg yolk, salt, seafood extract, condiments (amino acid), acidulant, flavor, thickening, spices
- Net contents: 1055g
- Made in Japan
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- Andrew W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars12/4/21Delicious sauce
Excellent flavor and texture. Great on noodles
- Øystein J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/11/21Mizukan sesam dressing
Very good taste. I would have preferred smaller bottles.
- IngmarVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3/21/21My favourite sauce
I use it with all salads, with fish or just with bread. It works best with wakame seaweed salad
- Mazin A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/14/21Tastiest sauce ever
Excellent sauce for anything you want. Love using it as a salad dressing but with so many other foods hot or cold.