You can now easily make your own tasty Matcha Green Tea pudding at the convenience of your home by just adding hot boiled water to this Morihan Uji Matcha Pudding Mix.
This pudding mix contains Uji Matcha from Morihan, a real Japanese tea shop in Kyoto with more than 180 years of history.
Soft and melting texture! Gets even better with your favourite toppings; cream, azuki (sweet red beans), etc.
For 4 servings:
- Put 80g of the pudding mix powder into the heat-resistant bowl.
- Add 250ml of hot boiled water into the cup and stir well for approximately 1 minute. Stir longer if there are undissolved powders remaining.
- Let the pudding mixture cool down, and then place into the refrigerator for more than 3 hours.
- Net contents: 80g
- Main ingredients: Matcha, sugar, creaming powder, plant fat and oil, gelatin
- Potential allergens: Milk, soy bean, gelatin
- Note: Avoid contact with high temperature & humidity when storing.
- Made in Japan