These yummy cookies from Morinaga are packed with buttery flavor and aroma. As their name indicates, they will make the perfect choice for your afternoon tea or coffee break.
Another pro about these cookies is that they are only mildly sweet, making them easy to eat and quite versatile to pair with your favorite afternoon beverage of choice. These biscuits match well with tea, coffee, and even plain milk.
These Japanese cookies have a crunchy texture, but they melt in your mouth as you chew them. You can also dunk these cookies into milk as you would with oreo cookies.
If you prefer to add Choice biscuits to your baking, you can crush them up and use them as a crust for cheesecakes, or even add them into your cake or cookie batter.
Enjoy the rich flavor and aroma of these cookies, whether you decided to eat them as a snack or add them to your favorite culinary creations.
Pack of 5 with 14 cookies per box. Two cookies are individually wrapped in plastic packaging, making these biscuits convenient to take on the go.
- Contents: Pack of 5 boxes (total of 70 cookies)
- Net weight (per box): 14 pieces (2 cookies × 7 packages)
- Main ingredients: Wheat flour, sugar, shortening, egg white, butter, vegetable oil, cheese powder, salt/raising agent
- Nutrition facts (per piece): Energy 45kcal, protein 0.6g, fat 2.1g, carbohydrate 5.8g, sodium 0.04g
- Potential allergens: Egg, milk, wheat, soybeans
- Made in Japan