Muji Hojicha Instant Roasted Green Tea Latte is an instant mix powder to easily make delicious hojicha tea latte drinks.
Hojicha is essentially Japanese green tea but roasted.
The roasting process makes the green tea more rich in aroma and flavor. Also, most of the caffeine is eliminated during this process so you can safely drink this tea before going to bed.
(a) Hot Drink: in a cup, mix 17g (3.5 teaspoons) of powder with 140ml hot water (80℃ or above). Stir well.
(b) Cold Drink: in a cup, mix 17g of powder with a small amount of hot water to dissolve the powder. Then add cold water and ice to the mixture.
*pour in warm milk to add flavor if desired
- Net contents: 170g
- Form: powdered
- Potential allergens: Milk, soybean
- Made in Japan
- AlexsVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5/5/22New to my taste buds
I bought this out of curiosity because I love drinking teas. I was happy upon receiving my package and seeing this. It is my first time to try roasted green tea.
- Danny Nazareno M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2/11/21Great Product - Great Timing
This product is not matched by anything else that you can find in the market. Extremely timely deliveries that can always be counted on.
- Rebecca C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/29/21Just as expected
Great flavor, standard Muji product at reasonable price!
- Danny Nazareno M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/9/21Great Product with Dependable Delivery
I have not been able to find this product any where else. This product is great the flavor surpasses everything else. I cup of this before bed is extremely relaxing and puts me right to sleep. Even though this ships from overseas, I have had no trouble at all getting this product on a dependable basis and always on time. This is my third resupply already.
- Michael M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/30/18Outstanding
Amazing, flavourful roasted tea latte. I am a huge fan of Japanese teas. I would rate this as one of the most tasty tea drinks I have had. Really nice, slightly chocolate flavour due to ground and roasted leaves. Pre-sweetened as it contains some sugar but not overly. Add a little milk or light cream and you will be never go back to coffee lattes.