Baumkuchen is a cake of German origin but nowadays is one of the most popular Japanese pastries. This Japanese Banana Baumkuchen is produced by Muji Japan and comes in a bite and handy size that is easy to carry anywhere and eat.
Banana is added to the dough to make this cake more moist and spongy.
It is easy to carry around and quick to eat during your lunch break at the workplace.
You can also enjoy this sweet as an ingredient of parfait or French toast.
- Contents: Pack of 3 units
- Net weight (per unit): Appox. 110g
- Main ingredients: Liquid egg, sugar, flour, vegetable oil, whey powder, margarine, banana puree, starch syrup, shortening, sugar, fat product, corn starch
- Nutrition facts (per unit): Energy 457kcal, protein 7.4g, fat 25.6g, carbohydrate 49.2g, sodium0.3 g
- Potential allergens: Wheat, egg, milk, soybean, banana
- Made in Japan