Muji Squid Ink Pasta Sauce is made with carefully selected ingredients, including tomato, onion and squid ink to bring out all the umami taste.
This Japanese pasta sauce has a smooth texture and mellow taste that you'll love.
Easy and quick preparation.
1. Immerse the sealed packet in boiling water for 5 to 7 minutes.
2. When using a microwave oven open the packet and pour the sauce into a deep dish, then wrap and heat.
- Net contents: 33g×2 (for 2 servings)
- Ingredients: Vegetable oil (and fat), tomato paste, starch syrup, sepia, dried onion, table salt, grated onion, soy sauce, yeast extract, wine, fish sauce, spices, apple juice, polysaccharide thickener, (part of the raw materials contain wheat, seafood, and gelatin)
- Made in Japan
- Toshiki M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/17/22Great taste
I love this source
- Funsho A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/21/20Great exerience.
It was a great experience and good international shipping. I would order again.