Delicious Furikake with wasabi flour, which turns your ordinary rice to a tasty Japanese dish.
Furikake is a popular Japanese topping for rice. Otona-no means "for adults" in Japanese. But, it is not only for grown-ups. Here, “otona” also implies high quality.
In Japan, furikake rice seasoning is normally preferred by children. Nagatanien has made this premium furikake for adults, incorporating selected ingredients that makes rich aroma and flavour.
This rice seasoning series have been long selling in Japan and they are now loved by both children and adults.
- More than 90% of people are satisfied with the product according to company's market research.
- Contains plenty of high quality Japanese Nori seaweed.
- The wasabi is not too hot. Enjoy its flavour!
- Convenient package to carry anywhere.
Simply sprinkle on rice, you can eat it as it is.
You can also top on salads, noodles, soups or any of your favorite foods.
- Net contents: 13.5g (2.7g × 5 sachets)
- Nutrition: 10 kcal per bag
- Made in Japan
- Natalia N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/2/19Furikake wasabi flavor
Speedy delivery, nice packing, great taste!