Thick and spongy type pancake based on a recipe from the acclaimed Hotel New Otani Chef Patissier.
This Japanese style hotcake is made from simple and quality ingredients.
The batter has been infused with vanilla for a distinctive flavor.
The box contains 2 sets to make eight 14cm diameter pancakes in total. Includes to sachets of maple syrup.
For 4 pancakes (1 bag):
- Break 1 egg and pour 150ml milk in a bowl. Add the pancake mix and whisk thoroughly, until the batter has no lumps.
- Warm the bottom of a frypan at low heat and once heated pour enough batter to make the pancake.
- Flip the pancake once bubbles form on the top and cook the other side until brown.
- Serve with butter and the included maple syrup or however you like.
- Net contents: 500g (2 hot cake mixes and 2 sachets of maple syrup)
- Made in Japan
- shirley Sakamoto R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12/10/22Delicious!
Worth the money spent. Love how easy and simple it is to make using their premeasured bags of mix. Add milk and egg, and stir. This is the flavor I have been hunting for.
- Marina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3/1/22So fluffy
Best pancakes ever!