Have you ever tried Chinsuko cookies? If not, we recommend you try this assortment of chinsuko cookies and enjoy their lovely flavor as well as the variation in their taste.
Chinsuko is a traditional Okinawan shortbread cookie that is normally made of lard, flour and sugar. Its sweetness and unique crumbling sensation in your mouth offer you a memorable snack experience.
This product has five different flavors: plain, yukishio (Okinawan snow salt), milk, chocolate, and matcha. Chocolate and matcha cookies include chocolate chips while the milk-flavored cookies contain yukishio salt.
There are 24 chinsuko cookies in total (4 plain, 6 yukishio, 6 milk, 4 chocolate, and 4 matcha cookies, respectively). This makes them ideal for sharing with a large number of friends or colleagues in your workplace.
- Net contents: 24 pieces (2 pieces × 12 packages)
- Ingredients: Sugar, flour, lard, shortening (plain) / flour, sugar, lard, shortening, salt (yukishio) / flour, sugar, lard, shortening, fat-free milk, salt, powdered candy, lactose (milk) / sugar, flour, lard, shortening, chocolate, cocoa (chocolate chip) / flour, sugar, lard, shortening, chocolate, matcha, milk product (matcha)
- Potential allergens: Flour, milk, soybean, pork
- Made in Japan
- LSLenora S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5/26/23Delicious!
These cookies are delicious! Each set of cookies is packaged individually which is great in terms of maintaining freshess.
- DGDoug G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1/7/23Great Variety and Taste
We love these cookies! The variety of cookies and the taste and consistency of the shortbread is excellent. These cookies are the next best thing to actually being in Okinawa, ha. Seriously, they are very good and I highly recommend.
- MFMarylu F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10/25/22Good with Japanese Tea or Coffee ☕️🫖
I had the chance to try different flavours including matcha & chocolate & I like the chocolate most because I can taste the choco. The rest are a bit sugary. I am expecting a buttery taste for a shortbread actually but we finished all as you can see, the box is almost empty. Price is right too 😄